Best Way Of Waxing Using Hard Wax Beans
October 10, 2017
When you use them in the right way, hard wax beans are usually effective and can be painless. That said, what is the best way of using them. Well, below is a step by step guide of how you are to go about waxing with hard wax beans. The steps will ensure that you get the best results.
- First step should be cleansing your skin followed by drying the skin in the specific are you are about to wax. You should ensure that the skin is clean and dry as well as grease free. This will allow the hard wax beans to stick better to the hairs. If you are willing you go the extra mile, you could try exfoliating about two days before you wax.
- Next, heat up the wax pellets until they are well melted. Generally, you are looking for the wax to be warm. You could use a microwave for this. The melted hard wax should have an even consistency.
- After the beads are melted and changed into a thick liquid, the next step is ensuring that you get the wax to a great working temperature. If you have a wax warmer, simply reduce the heat setting on the unit. On the other hand, if you warmed the beads using a microwave, you should allow them some time to cool down for several minutes. Test the temperature and see if it is right. You can apply a very small amount on your skin on the inside of the wrist. If you are comfortable with the temperature, proceed to apply a larger area.
- Before you start applying the wax, you should check on the direction of the hairs on the area you want to wax. This is important as you will need to apply the wax in that general direction. You should note that this step is not exclusive to hot wax beans only. The step is also important in other methods of waxing. While applying in any general direction will yield the required results, for best results, applying in the direction of hair growth is best.
- After determining the direction of hair growth, the next step is spreading the wax on the skin using an applicator stick. Be sure to leave the wax thicker on the edges as this will provide you with a better grip.
- Allow the wax some time to cool and harden. You can test out the hardness by tapping it from time to time. When it feels hard but still flexible, it is ready to rip off the skin.
- Grasp the edge of the wax patch firmly (use your fingers for this). Hold the skin taut with one hand and then using the other and in a smooth, firm and fluid motion, rip the wax patch from your skin. Make it quick. Slow peeling will only lead to more hurt.
- All work is done. Now take a moment and enjoy just how painless the process was. Admire your new hair free and smooth skin. If you do see some redness on the wax area, it is expected. Use some aloe vera gel and you will be good to go.
- If you do notice some hairs left behind, repeat the process until you are pleased with the results.
To try painless wax, you can buy it from many online retail outlets, such as Amazon and painless-wax.com